MAKE AN IN-KIND DONATION
By meeting the immediate food, shelter, and clothing needs of residents we have provided them with the basic necessities required to take their first step towards recovery and ultimately independent living.
BE A PART OF THE JOURNEY
You can help women and children on their journey to Rebuild, Renew, Repair and Restore by providing items from our needs lists. Thank you for your support!
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your donation of furniture, cars, or other larger items. Please contact Cynthia Cochran, Director of Development to discuss your donation.
- Canned goods – vegetables, fruits, tuna, and beans
- Tomato sauce, tomato paste, spaghetti sauce, Rotel
- Lemonade mix
- Laundry detergent, dryer sheets, fabric softener
- Hand soap in the pump bottles
- Paper goods – plates, cups, napkins, bowls, paper towels, toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies – bathroom and kitchen
- Trash bags – kitchen size
- Gift cards to local retailers such Wal-Mart, Kohl’s, Old Navy type gift cards (used for resident needs such as gas, prescriptions, immediate clothing needs)
- Twin size sheets
- Towels – washcloths, hand and body towels
- Twin blanket/comforters for spring/summer and fall/winter
- Space heaters
- Children’s lullaby CD’s
- Children’s DVD’s (G & PG)
- CD Players
- Birthday Boxes – plates, napkins, cups, streamers, balloons, cake mix, frosting and candles (the boxes are used to make birthday celebrations special for mothers and children)
We need your help to keep our equine programs going year round! Your donation of a pair of insulated coveralls available at http://bit.ly/2h3CZdm will allow the residents to benefit from equine assisted therapy provided by our staff counselor and equine handler all year long! We are in need of the following sizes, 3 small, 1 medium, 1 large, and 2 extra-large.
- Bermuda Hay
- Salt Mineral Blocks
- Bronco Brand Fly Spray
- Synthetic Saddles
- Saddle Pads
- Head Stalls
- Western Reins
- Universal Saddle Cart
- Supplies for annual holiday celebrations such as our Fall Party, Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day
- Christmas wrapping paper, bows, and tape
- New and gently used Halloween Costumes for children ages 2 – 12, nothing too scary please!
If you or your organization would like to help plan or support one of our holiday celebrations please contact Cynthia Cochran, Director of Development.
Help When You Shop
Use our smile link anytime you shop at Amazon and 5% of your purchases will be contributed directly to Restoration Village. Smile Link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/71-0684644
Shop, save and help spread the word! We’ve partnered with Goodshop.com to make it really easy for you to do your part! Goodshop lists the best coupon and discount codes for all your favorite stores. You do all your normal online shopping, and a percentage of what you spend will be donated back to Restoration Village!